Adding Bolt Ons to a Membership

Hi Guys,

I’m using MemberStack with Webflow for a large project and I’m just prototyping at the moment.

The client is asking if there is a way to add ‘bolt ons’ to a membership that they are assigned to.

E.g. Let’s say I’m on the ‘Gold’ Package at £25 per month and I want to add a bolt on for an extra £5 per month.

I haven’t natively seen a way to do this and also been searching in the forum and haven’t found anything just yet so please let me know if this can be done and if I’ve missed anything.

I was thinking that could this be done if a user could have multiple memberships assigned to them?

Also, no worries if this can’t be done, it was just an idea that was brought up that I thought I’d confirm whether it can be done or not :slight_smile:

Thanks Guys!

Hey Owen :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Great question. I have seen this kind of situation a few times in the past. What others have done is create multiple versions of memberships. This has to be done because we do not allow members to have multiple memberships right now. This is how they would have it set up:

• A
    • A+D
      A+E
  • B
    • B+D
      B+E
  • C
    • C+D
      C+E
      C+Z
      C+D+E

Then in the members page they would add a section to only show upgrades to the specific membership with Members Only Content. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Josh,

Thanks so much for getting back to me!

Ah I see yeah that makes sense, I’ll have a go at implementing that, pretty certain that’s going to solve the clients needs here.

Thanks so much Josh!

1 Like