Advice needed to choose the best option & become a Memberstack client

Hi from a future French client & ambassador!

I really want to work with Memberstack, being very enthousiastic about your product, but I am not a client yet: let me explain why I need some help from you before subscribing.

Below is the system I want to build.

I want to build a blog with free content and members-only content, accessible thanks to a monthly subscription: Memberstack seems to be the best tool to deal with that.

My problem is that I am currently writing my blog posts on Notion.io, since it is a very intuitive and friendly platform. I have seen it is not possible to plug Memberstack with Notion.io for now, and according to Notion’s team it is not a feature which will be deployed in the coming months.

For all these reasons, I need some advice from you: For this kind of system (free content & members-only), what would be the best option for my blog? Do you advice Wordpress, or maybe Webflow?

I have already worked with Wordpress and I think it is not really user-friendly… Would Webflow be more intuitive and easier to use with Memberstack?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Loic

Hey Loiccs :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Thank you for the kind words and great questions. We have been fans of webflow over here and it makes the process of adding Memberstack the easiest. :grinning:

Hi Josh,

Thanks a lot for the quick & clear answer :slight_smile:

Have a good week-end!

Loic

1 Like