- Please build something that lets me…
Charge per product monthly, for example the customer wants 100 of a product, they would need 100 memberships.
- This is important to me because…
I want to be able to increase or decrease their monthly cost based on the number of product they need.
- My current workaround is…
Building 100 memberships for the client and charging them 100 times… Doesn’t work too well.
It sounds like your customers are subscribing to a quantity of seats/physical products? Correct?
Can you send me a link to your pricing page?
I’m having the same issue. We currently need to figure out a way to dynamically populate quantity of memberships remaining and allow users to buy it on a monthly basis.
e.g. if a user wants to subscribe at 15/mo for one membership, and there are 450 memberships remaining, they have the ability to fill 10 (quantity) memberships a month and each month it will remove 10 from the total amount remaining.
Anyway to do this in Memberstack today?
I have a similar question as our business employs a B2B2C model. Our business model is $x/number of seats.
My questions are as follows:
- Is there a way to allocate # free seats per paid membership?
- Is there a way to make the pricing page more dynamic, such that the user can specify how many seats are required and pay that specific fee on a monthly basis?