Allow members to select a "Quantity" during signup

1. Please build something that lets me…

Charge per product monthly, for example the customer wants 100 of a product, they would need 100 memberships.

1. This is important to me because…

I want to be able to increase or decrease their monthly cost based on the number of product they need.

1. My current workaround is…

Building 100 memberships for the client and charging them 100 times… Doesn’t work too well.

1 Like

It sounds like your customers are subscribing to a quantity of seats/physical products? Correct?

Can you send me a link to your pricing page?

1 Like

I’m having the same issue. We currently need to figure out a way to dynamically populate quantity of memberships remaining and allow users to buy it on a monthly basis.

e.g. if a user wants to subscribe at 15/mo for one membership, and there are 450 memberships remaining, they have the ability to fill 10 (quantity) memberships a month and each month it will remove 10 from the total amount remaining.

Anyway to do this in Memberstack today?

Hi there,

I have a similar question as our business employs a B2B2C model. Our business model is $x/number of seats.

My questions are as follows:

• Is there a way to allocate # free seats per paid membership?
  • Is there a way to make the pricing page more dynamic, such that the user can specify how many seats are required and pay that specific fee on a monthly basis?