MemberStack.io

API or SFTP with HRIS system

I am using WebFlow to build a simple employee intranet to use to help share information with our team members. I am loving using WebFlow for its creative ability and freedom of design.

Ideally, it would be great if we could generate logins for our staff automatically by connecting to ADP (our HRIS system). Is this possible with Memberstack? I could not find information on this anywhere.

The goal would be for accounts to be created and disabled automatically based on information in ADP. If staff create their own accounts, we would have to manually disable them as they leave the organization.

Any help is appreciated! I’m new here but have really enjoyed the forum and the product. I’m hoping this is something Memberstack can help with!
Brian

Hey Brian :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

I have given this some thought and this should be possible with our new API! This would take a developer to do though because you would have to tie your system and ours together. :slight_smile:

Hi, Josh.

I don’t think that I ever replied! THank you for this. We will begin looking through this documentation. Thanks again!

1 Like

No problem! If you have any other questions feel free to ask! :smiley: