MemberStack.io

Applying memberstack on a wordpress website

I have a Wordpress website. I created a memberstack account. I created a membership.

I used the sign up link from the memberstack membership and added it to a button on my Home page in the Wordpress website.

When I click the button, it shows the following message.

The link to the website is
https://liveclass.online
and the sign up link in on the Let’s Go button.

Please help.

Hey Kartha :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

It seems you are trying to signup while being logged in. Memberstack is trying to upgrade your current membership but its the membership you are already assigned to. What is the outcome you are trying to get to? :smiley:

I log out and tried. And I get the same message.

Even if you try it, you will get the same message.

Please try it and see and let me know.

What else should I do to be “logged out”?

Thanks.

Thank you. That is clear. I have another important question on which depends if I can use memberstack or not. In my site, I need to enroll users into the wordpress site and given them roles such as subscriber or editor. If I use memberstack, can there be such an integration that the users who enrol as members on memberstack can also be users on Wordpress site? Or, is the membership on memberstack used only for showing hidden content?

Hello again Kartha :wave:

Currently, we do not have any integrations with WordPress so the users would be separate. I’m adding this feedback to our roadmap to keep track of how many times this feature is asked about. :smiley:

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: