Can I redirect a member to a page based on that member's profile

I have a membership that will be the same setup & style for all members, however, I want each of them to have their own personal dashboard. Is there a way to send a particular user to their own page upon login?

Hi @codydboyce :wave:

Is there a way to send a particular user to their own page upon login?

Do you want to create a new page for every member that signs up to your site? Or do you want unique content specific to only that member?

The distinction is that the former requires you to manually do this for every member of your site while the latter allows it to all be automated for you.

A little of both. I’ll have a different back-end for each member, as they need access to their own content that shouldn’t be visible by other members

A little of both

Well, let’s go with the latter, fully automated showing unique content specific to only that member.

The good news is the answer is yes! You absolutely can.

The bad news is I’ve noticed in another thread you are using Squarespace, which I know nothing about :smirk:

That said, checkout one of my videos: https://nocodequest.com/commenting-system-with-webflow-part-4/

…it’s using Webflow, but, it may give you the clues you need to set this up with MemberStack. Also, if that doesn’t fully cover it, there are a few other videos that may help (just click around a bit).

Sorry I can’t more directly give you an answer here on the forum, just not familiar with Squarespace :man_shrugging: