Can't edit member pages on Squarespace

I’ve successfully created membership pages that will be hidden to non-members, or hidden until members log in. Problem is, on my Squarespace back-end, I can’t edit the pages, because I myself am not logged in. Pages are specific to each member, so I would have to change the URL to not be a hidden page in order to edit, and then change it back. This makes it tough to view a live page and review it. Is there any way around this? Can I create a member profile for myself which would have access to everything?

1 Like

Hey Cody :wave: This is a feature request we keep hearing from folks. I’ll see if it’s something we can fix quickly.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

In the meantime, the best workaround is to log in via the Memberstack login form on your site once you’re in the Squarespace back-end. Depending on your membership structure it might make sense to create a “super admin” membership that’s free and has access to all members only content. You can then add yourself from the members page.

Great, that makes sense. Part of the issue may be that I mostly use Safari, so I don’t have MS opened in the same browser as I have Squarespace open. Thanks!

1 Like

I just realized my answer was a bit confusing so I updated the language a bit. You’ll need to log in via the Memberstack login form that’s on your site while in the SS backend :+1:

Hi @DuncanHamra,

Curious to see if there’s any rough ETA on an update for this?

I’ve set up a Super Admin member/membership and still having an issue trying to access member’s specific pages within my SS backend.

I’ve also found that even though two members part of the same membership, in which they’d share the same access credentials, I can only access the respective assigned member page for each member.

I have a Super Admin membership set up that has access to my private membership pages and no luck, even with the access credentials matching the membership with the members with private member pages.

Been struggling with this one, any help would be appreciated! :pray: