Client Dash Build - Using Collection Fields in Custom Code Embeds with Tabs

Hey Guys,

I’m new here and excited to be part of the community. Loving the ease of use of memberstack it’s exactly what I needed for my client dashboard.

I am using memberstack to create a client dashboard I currently have a client named “demo” set up to test this. I’m trying to embed the code below into a tab using Using Collection Fields in Custom Code Embeds.

The goal is that each client will have their own dashboard and can tab through the navigation.

Databox.com code for the “Overview” tab:

CMS Collections set up where i have a plain text custom field where I’m dropping the above code.

Clients Template where i am adding the script and using custom field “overview dashboard”

I found an old post on webflow forum where I got the script:

I’m suspecting its something to do with my code bc I can see the databox code on in the source but its just not displaying.

Any ideas?

Hey Paul :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

I am trying to understand a little more about your question. Are you trying to display Memberstack data inside of the iframe you are trying to show on the page?

Hey Josh thanks for getting back to me I’m not trying to display memberstack data I’m trying to display a third-party dashboard from data box.com

Hello again Paul :wave:

We think your question would have a better answer than we can give at the webflow forums. :smiley: