MemberStack.io

Coupon not showing on signup module

My friend tested the signup flow and noticed that the coupon field is hidden until clicking on it. You’ll notice that the membership plan also doesn’t show as it’s white. Is that a bug as well?

1 Like

I wonder if it’s related, but the text is also whited out on the profile page.

1 Like

Hey Corey!

I have a fix for you. The font color is inherited from your site, but we can override that.

Try adding this to the site-wide header.

<style>
.ms-style.ms-style-override {
   color: #000;
}
</style>

Thanks Duncan! I’m not seeing any updates though. Still white text unfortunately.

Hey Corey!

What is your url so I can take a look at your css? You might just have an !important in the css somewhere.

Here’s the site: swipefiles.co

Here’s the staging if that’s useful: swipefilesco.webflow.io

I can send a read only Webflow link if that’s useful?

Hey Corey! It looks like your body font color is using white and is the reason you can not see the text. Try adding this to you css.

#memberstack-checkout {
color: black;
}

I’m using Webflow :slight_smile: is that something I just add to header code?

here is an image of the page it would go on. You can see the css code in the image also. To find this page you would have to go to the settings page in webflow and then go to the custom code tab.

I’m having trouble checking it. The checkout won’t popup. I did add it to the header code. Can you see that it works?

Found the solution :tada: Tested and ready to go.

Add this code to the header (where Josh said in the above post) and you’re ready to go.

<style>
.ms-style.ms-style-override {
   color: #000;
}
</style>

As for not getting the checkout, I’m afraid MS was down for just over an hour yesterday :disappointed: Good news is Tyler got everything back up and running ASAP :tada: We found the issue, resolved it, and fixed a few other potential issues at the same time.

1 Like

Yesss!

Thank you so much! No worries - I know things are complex. Appreciate you helping and finding a solution. So happy!

2 Likes