Custom Webflow signup form not working

Hi team! Pretty basic one here… hoping this is the right place to post. Not sure if this has anything to do with the Webflow latency issues either.

I’m setting up a new site for a client and all of the signup button attributes are setup properly & the data-ms-form=“signup” attribute is there as well.

Here’s a read-only link to the Webflow project: https://preview.webflow.com/preview/thelandarmy?utm_medium=preview_link&utm_source=designer&utm_content=thelandarmy&preview=346ef2df3310d930443dedb238a56b3c&pageId=5eb052b98a52dd8557a07060&mode=preview

There are some complications here because the client needs their current site password protected, so I guess I can DM you the site password?

Hey Bailey :wave:

I have been looking at the site. I think you are not able to submit that form because Memberstack cannot find the password field. To hide the login link for members add “/#/ms/content/!members” to the end of the link. In your case it would look like:

<a href="/farmers/login/#/ms/content/!members" class="button navbar-button account w-button">Login</a>

This should get you on the right track! If you need any more help just let me know! :grinning:

2 Likes

Wow @Josh-Lopez my apologies, I am so sorry! I don’t know how I didn’t realize this earlier.

Sorry to waste your time!

1 Like

No waste at all! This is why we are here :grinning:

1 Like