Dashboard Tutorial - Crisp Chat on Webflow CMS Pages Only

Hi

Another question regarding the dashboard, when integrating Crisp Chat would you be able to advise how to only show the chat option when the user is a member and logged into there dashboard?

1 Like

Hi Chris,

I have a dumb roundabout way to do it, using a little bit of custom code which you can copy and paste following the instructions below:

• In Webflow, go to the Project Settings of your website, then go to the Custom Code tab

• Copy and paste the following code into anywhere in the Header Code field:

<!-- Hide Crisp Chat Button Across Website -->
<style>
  	.crisp-client {
    	display: none;
	}
</style>
  • Save and publish

The Crisp Chat button should now be hidden across your whole site. To show it in your member pages, do the following on all pages (or CMS template pages) where you would like the button to be shown:

• Go back into the Designer of your website, then go to a page you would like the Crisp Chat button to be shown

• Go into the page settings of that page, scroll all the way down to the Custom Code section, then enter the following code into the “Inside < head > tag” field:

<!-- Show Crisp Chat Button on This Page-->
<style>
  	.crisp-client {
    	display: block;
	}
</style>
  • Save and publish

That’s it!

Thank Alan,

Did you try to use the Chatbox Restrictions as i have tried this but doesn’t work.

I will give this a try and let you know - just wanted to see if i was doing something wrong.

Hi Chris,

No I didn’t try anything in the Crisp Chat settings. Frankly I don’t even remember how I got Crisp Chat on my website (did it come with MemberStack?), and I don’t even know if I have access to its settings.