Drip content help

Hello,

I’m interested if it’s possible to create drip content with member stack?

E.g.

I’d create content for 12 weeks and user will see new content every week.

1 Like

Hey Mateo,

Welcome to the MemberStack community! I’m currently working on another MemberStack site with drip functionality. MemberStack doesn’t have this feature natively, but can be accomplished relatively quickly with some CMS variables and a little bit of custom JavaScript. Let me know if you need help on this!

-Devon

2 Likes

Hey Devon - that’s awesome you’ve been able to figure out how to drip the content!

I’m very familiar with Javascript. Would you be able to share what you are doing?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Sent you a DM @equanimous

1 Like

Hi @equanimous,

Sorry to jump in on this post, I am also having the same trouble as @devonkoch are you able to PM me some details as well, as we have a few clients looking for the drip-feed facility and although we have found another software that can do the drip-feed it lacks in other areas, so keen to use Memberstack for this.

1 Like

Hi @peterbell1981 ,

:wave: Welcome to the MemberStack forum!

Sending you a DM.

Cheers,
Devon

Hi @devonkoch - to jump on the bandwagon here, I’d also be keen to understand a bit more about this.

1 Like

Hi @devonkoch! Is there room on this bandwagon for another? Super keen to build in this functionality.
Cheers,
George

Hey @gkazakos, @Alastair_Budge, @peterbell1981, @equanimous, & @Mateo_Niksic ,

Since there’s so much interest in this drip feature, over the next few days I will create a video tutorial along with a copyable <script> tag that shows you how to implement basic/generalized drip content functionality on a Webflow/Memberstack site. Stay posted.

Best,
Devon

1 Like

@devonkoch coming through as the ace! well played

2 Likes

AMAZING! We love you Devon

1 Like

Live Webflow Preview
Clonable Webflow Site

As promised, here’s a tutorial showing how to create basic drip content functionality. Feel free to clone this project and use any of the code for your own purposes. This project is incomplete though. For example, I haven’t included an overlay loader that’s needed for security purposes in case a user gets their hands on a song that hasn’t “activated” yet according to the drip schedule.

pinging @gkazakos, @Alastair_Budge, @peterbell1981, @equanimous, & @Mateo_Niksic

7 Likes

Hi Devon,

I am looking to implement this solution into a course platform, I have added most the stuff in from the video and renamed according to my course topics, but still a little stuck on the data attributes for hiding and showing content.

Would you be point me in the right direction from my setup?

Also how do this then store the meta data in Memberstack?

Thanks

Chris