E-Commerce Recurring Subscriptions Orders

Hey guys how is it going, hope everyone is doing well! :slight_smile:

My name is Lin, and I own couple of E-Commerce websites.
Currently I’m using Shopify.

I am going to create a new E-Commerce subscription - based brand and I though about using Webflow,
However they don’t support subscriptions and recurring orders in their E-com platrom, and their support told me to check MemberStack.

From what I saw MemberStack do seems like a really good solution, but I have a few question I couldn’t find answers for, and I hope you guys could help me.

These are the topics I need help with, I will also add pictures for example: (taken from luminskin.com )

1. Choose from single time purchase / subscription based purchase options

2. Create a recurring subscription plan, which renews automatically every 30 days, and when it renews it creates a new order in the Webflow E-commerce platform so my team will know to fulfil this order.

3. Option for delaying the next order

4. Add new products to a current subscription

Can I do all of the topics above with MemberStack?

Waiting for your appreciated response :slight_smile:

Have a great day!
Lin.

Hey Lin :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Great question! I think the first step in giving an answer would be to ask, what is your experience level with Javascript? Your question is an advanced use case with Memberstack and would require some advanced set up. :grinning:

1 Like

Hey Josh, thanks for your reply!
I don’t have much experience with javascript but I can hire someone to do the setup for me if its difficult, but can I get what I need with MemberStack? :slight_smile:

Hey Lin :wave:

I looked further into this and to be honest I do not think this is possible right now. I looked into webflows zapier integration and cannot find a way to add a purchase to a user. This would prevent you from doing #2 in your post above. We also do not have a way to delay membership renewals right now but I am adding this as a feature request right now to keep track of how many times this feature request pops up. :smiley:

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: