Email service provider

What is everyone using for their email service provider?

I am currently using converkit but the integration is lacking.

I’m really just trying to create a paid newsletter so I need the ability to send people emails based on their subscription level. It works at first but if someone cancels their subscription it’s not sent to convertkit.

This isn’t a huge issue right now because I am very small but I need something that will scale over time.

Any suggestion for a two way communication between email and memberstack?

Hey Henry :wave:

You should be able to keep using what you’re doing. You would just need to create another zapier trigger for when a member cancels that then goes to convertkit and cancels there. Here is an article about zapier. :grinning:

Are you ever going to create a native connection with Convertkit? This doesn’t seem like the best way to do things. Very easy to have things mess up.

1 Like

Hello again Henry :wave:

The answer is yes but I cannot give you an ETA on this at the moment. What I can say is our dev team is working no a framework right now that will allow us to release more integrations quicker in the future. Currently, we only have a dev team of 2. They are amazing and we are also working on hiring more for that team. :grinning:

Hey Josh,

I went to Memberful but I am back.

I am currently using you and Memberful. I would rather not but I have a question.

Is there a way to use Zapier to remove members from memberstack when they cancel their subscription?

I figured a way to set it up when people sign up but couldn’t figure out the inverse.

Nice to see you again Henry :smiley:

We do not have a delete member action in zapier yet. We do have a new API that can delete members though! You can use this new API with Integromat as well which is cheaper than zapier. This would be done using webhooks.

looks like you may be able to use webhooks in zapier too https://zapier.com/page/webhooks/

thanks. I’m not very familiar with webhooks or APIs but I’ll mess around with it and see how it works.

Any ETA on Zapier improvements? I know you’re a small team right now.

We do not have an ETA on zapier improvements right now. We did just recently release a new trigger for when a membership is updated. Are you only looking for a zapier action to delete a member or do you have other ideas?

Well that’s my plan right now. It’s the only tool I really know. I guess I could try to figure out API or Webhook but seems hard.

In the meantime I guess o could do it manually. Churn isn’t that high but definitely not scalable.

Another possible solution would be to use our Find an Expert form where you can add your project and get help. :slight_smile: