MemberStack.io

Establish which members were signed up from a certain establishment

Hello all

I have a question regarding establishing which establishment (Employer) a member came from.

Basically I will be going to different EMPLOYERS and they will have their EMPLOYEES sign up ! is their a way of me seeing which employees came from which EMPLOYER? there will be many different employers but under them, I would like to see only their employees.

I hope that makes sense

I look forward to your response

Kindest
David

Hey David :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

You can add a custom field to your signup form for Company/Employer. Go here when logged into Memberstack then click on the “Add custom fields” button and name it Company/Employer. Now, this field will be shown on the signup form. :smiley:

Hi Josh

Thanks so much for the prompt reply, I though about that exact thing so thanks for clarifying.

Is there a way of seeing when these employees have signed in and from which employer? sort of a monthly report if you will to show the employer? So can we report on this employer field to show the employer? I need to be able to report back to the employers monthly to show them their employees are benefiting and using the website.

Great service

Thanks again
David

Off the top of my head I could think of a somewhat obscure and potentially complicated way of doing this using Zapier and Airtable (essentially creating a custom login form, including hidden data in the login form which, when submitted, passes via Zapier to Airtable and using that as your database / rollup to produce the report).

That is from the top of my head though and may not work - I’ve not done it before.

1 Like

Thanks Andy was not even aware of airtable, seems like a very powerfull tool, thanks for introducing me to it, WOW

Will certainly check it out

2 Likes