MemberStack.io

Help needed to integreat Memberstack with Squarespace website

Hi all,

First of all, It’s very strange to me to know that this platform does not have any customer support team. I have been working for months now to know how to integrate it with my Squarespace website. I have my trial website made with Squarespace. I have a forum embedded on my website. I want to set up a membership using this platform. I am stuck and need an immediate assistance on this. Can anyone either from the support team of this platform or any expert provide me step by step information on how to do it? You may email me at daniel@websitetoolbox.com

Hey Daniel :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the support forum! :partying_face:

We understand that our Squarespace information is lacking at the moment and it is our goal to make this better. We are trying to understand your problem fully and have a couple of questions that will help us give the best support.

• Can you tell us the desired user flow and where Memberstack would fit in?
  • What forum service are you using on your website?
  • Are you trying to integrate the forum with Memberstack?

Here are some articles we have on Squarespace at the moment. We are in the process of creating more. If you have any feedback please let us know so we can try and give the best support possible.

Thanks for your reply. We our self are a forum service provider (www.websitetoolbox.com). We are a USA based company and have been in the market for 3 decades now. We have a ti-up with memberSpace, membershipworks and many other membership plugins. They provide Single Sign-on with our forum. Let say, I have a website (built on any website builder) and I have embedded a forum (Website Toolbox) on my website. I may have a login/log-out link or not on my website. I want to set up a membership (Memberstack) plugin on my website. Users would come to my website and purchase the plan through Memberstack. Once they have purchased the plan and are logged in to Memberstack, they should be able to access the forum and they should be simultaneously logged in to the forum.

My basic requirement is that if users are logged in to the Memberstack (on my website) they should automatically be logged in to the forum (which is embedded on my website).

Is this really possible to do on your platform?

You may take a look at MemberSpace or MembershipWorks to have more knowledge that how have they set up their SSO integration with Website Toolbox.

We have received multiple requests from our clients who want to use your platform to integret SSO with our forum. Please help me on this so I may capture a screemcast and support rticle for new customers.

Ah ok, thank you for clarifying Daniel. Currently, we have only released SSO for Circle.so about a week ago. I added your integration request to our roadmap insights. :smiley:

Thanks again!

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Could you please give me any estimated time for this? And, would I be sent an email once this is launched?

Yes, you will be emailed about it when we have it done. :smiley: I do not have an ETA on this though.