MemberStack.io

How do I redirect newly signed up user to their private/user specific CMS page?

I want to redirect newly signed up user to their user-specific CMS page. It would also be ideal if this can be fully automated (including the creation of that user-specific CMS page).

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi Ken!

There are no automated ways to assign a user-specific page just yet. This is on our roadmap though :smile: We will be adding a Update Member action to zapier that will allow you to do this. More ways will come after that.

For redirecting users that already have been assigned a URL you can toggle on “Send members to their page on login” setting. That is found under the “Member Specific Pages” section on the power ups page.

1 Like

Also, you can automate the creation of the CMS page right now through Zapier. You would use our new member trigger and webflow’s create item action to make that happen.

You can access our zapier integration here: https://zapier.com/developer/public-invite/23711/4e5c646add22a529e1b64022daeb5a4d/

2 Likes

Thanks so much! This will do!

2 Likes

Hey Tyler! Awesome work with all, super stoked for this stuff! I’m trying to find the zapier intergrations after accepting the invite but cant seem to find it anywhere, any ideas why? Do I perhaps need to have a paid account in zapier to use beta tools?

1 Like

Hi Anttoni! When you create a zap, are you able to search for MemberStack?

That’s typically how you get access to our triggers. Click Create a Zap, search for MemberStack and you should see it in the list.

That’s if you already clicked the invite link which it sounds like you already did.

1 Like

haha clicked the link like five times. Yeah I tried finding but can’t seem to find it… I wonder whatsup.

1 Like

Okay, now!! I found it. Awesome. Thanks buddy!

2 Likes

Sweet! Glad you found it :grinning:

1 Like