Ideal integration

Hey guys,

Is there news about ideal integration for payments?
We really need this possibility! Or please let us know when this update will come!

Hey Demian :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Great question. I have added your feedback to our insights database. Right now we do not have an ETA on this. I know this is frustrating. We are working hard to make our platform better every day.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

Hey Josh Lopez,

Do you already have some news about the possibility to use Ideal. This is an very important thing! And if that is not possible then there are maybe alternatives? Is it possible to use an ideal pay link created by mollie payments.
In mollie payment you can generate an payment link for paying with Ideal, I hope I can use that!
Maybe you can make some things clear about the development about this possibility, that will be very nice.

I hope to hear from you soon!

With kind regards,

Demian de Jager

Hey Demian :wave:

I hate to bring you bad news but our platform currently only works with Stripe. We have plans to integrate other payment systems but that will not be in the near future. We are growing, but are still a small team. :smiley:

Hey Josh,

Thank you for your answer.
I understand your answer but is there also no alternative for this problem?
And maybe you can try to integrate mollie payments or make it available to use Ideal normally that’s Also possible with stripe.

Hope to hear you soon

With kind regards,

Demian de Jager

We haven’t seen any alternatives for this yet Damian. :cry:

Okay…Too bad, unfortunately this is not an answer that I can do something with. Unfortunately I don’t get a solution either. I don’t know where I stand. Maybe this is something you can look at! https://stripe.com/docs/payments/ideal
And maybe it’s an idea to make it clear for customers, I see this topic a lot on the internet with the same answers, also a long time ago.

I hope there will be a solution soon!

Kind regards,

Demian de Jager