Import Paid Members to Memberstack

Hey there!

I need some help importing paid members from Memberspace into Memberstack. We use stripe for all the payment information.

I can send the CSV files for all the paid members and upgrade my account. I just need to know the timeframe you guys could get this done. :slight_smile:

Let me know next steps! Thanks!

Hey Josh :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Thank you so much for wanting to make the switch! We’re super excited to hear you want to import paying members! To be 100% transparent, we aren’t able to help with all imports right now for logistical and technical reasons.

1. Can you tell me a bit more about the number of customers you need to import?
  2. Are they all for paid customers?
  3. If so, about how much are they paying each month?
  4. How soon do you need to get them transferred over?
  5. Can you tell us a bit more about your business and how you are using Memberstack?

Hey Josh!

Thanks! :slight_smile:

And I gotcha. I don’t have to many members to currently switch (currently 60 paid). There are several different types of memberships though - A “founders” membership, a legacy membership, and a current membership (yearly and monthly).

As for how much they are paying: founders - $10/m. Legacy - $49/m. Current membership - $59/m. Yearly is $597.

And getting them transferred within the next two(ish) weeks would be great if possible.

And currently, we want to switch before we start scaling the membership (just finished last round of beta testing). Memberstack has a lot more to offer in terms of connections and analytics (specifically with Heap).

We also have 200 free members, but I can transfer those myself. :slight_smile:

Let me know next steps!

@Josh-Lopez Hey Josh! Just wanted to check in. :slight_smile: Also had the thought…we will definitely pay to move those members over. Not sure how long it would take you guys, but I know time is valuable. It would be worth it for us to pay and have them moved over (everything is already built in Webflow).

Not sure if that is a service you provide, but would love to add that in. lol.

Thanks!

I talked to our dev team and I have some bad news. We currently do not have the bandwidth to help with importing paid members. This is something we know needs to be done and are working on coming up with a solution. We understand this is frustrating. :cry:

@Josh-Lopez No worries man! I get it. I know it’s a smaller membership. And I know you guys are working on a solution.

Do you have a time table on that though?

The support team earlier this year said that if I built out the membership and reached back out, they could transfer all the paid members over. I already finished the design and development process based off of that promise from your support team earlier.

I know you guys are swamped, but is there anything you could do to get the members moved? I really love the flexibility of your platform and would love to utilize it as soon as I can.

1 Like

@Josh-Lopez Hey Josh! Just wanted to check in and see if you were able to read this. :slight_smile: Let me know if you guys can help me out or give me a time line for when you’ll add in that feature.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, we do not have an ETA currently on paid member imports. Before we do that we have a few things to think through and build a framework for the future.

Hey @Josh-Lopez!

Well, that definitely sucks. Haha. I get it, but that is a huge feature that is missing from Memberstack. I can’t even recommend this to my clients until that feature gets built.

I wish though! I love what you guys are doing and want to utilize it so bad.

Anyway, thanks for replying. I appreciate it.

We understand fully and are working on it. This is something we want as well. I personally need it for a website I want to build lol.