Hi team, I’ve sent this to MS support but just want to check if anyone out there has had the same problem.
I have a customer who is unable to purchase. She gets the infinite loader when she submits her credit card payments. (I am using the payment modal.)
- She has tried two different browsers (Safari and Edge) and had the same result
- She is using Mastercard, which should be acceptable (I’m in New Zealand)
- No information is being sent to Stripe. There is no record of her attempts at all
- I have had other customers purchase this membership successfully in the meantime
- I cannot replicate the issue
- I would feel uncomfortable asking her to record a video, because she is entering credit card details
- I have reviewed all help topics in the support area around this topic (cannot purchase, infinite loader) and none apply.
I am suggesting that she try another device to determine if it’s a problem with the device or with her bank (or something).
But has anyone else had this problem and can shed some light for me?
EDIT: She has now tried three browsers on multiple devices. So I’m assuming it’s something with her card?