Invite Only User Flow

HI all,
This seems to be a great solution for my webflow website.

One thing Im in need of and not sure Memberstack supports is a way to allow access only to users who got an invitation.

it can be using a link/password that can be used only once or at least only validated once.

I am building an exclusive product that i want to allow access to people who got this invitation.

The best way for me to use it is to create a database of passwords and on the webpage of the “login” or signup, they will need to enter the password they received and only upon validation they will be allowed to create an account.

Any suggestions? thoughts?

2 Likes

Hi Elya! The answer is yes… but with a twist.

We haven’t built in a way to invite users yet, but we should have something for free members in the next release :crossed_fingers:

Until then, you’ll want to create a signup page that only you have access to. You can add members there, and send them an email with their login credentials. If you’re worried about folks finding your signup page, I recommend password protecting it.

I hope this helps, and I’ll try to remember to post an update when we release the “Add a member” feature.

4 Likes

Hey Duncan, are there any news on that topic? Thanks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @DuncanHamra, this feature would be perfect for a project I’m working on! Have there been any further developments? Thanks