Linking user profile to collection item?

Hi! First of all, kudos on Memberstack, it seems great and can´t wait to try it out on my project.

I was wondering though if it would be possible to link registered user data to a collection item.
I´m building a platform where users will have their own profile with a specific set of information. Each of these profiles will be an item within a specific collection.

Instead of having them reaching me out to make any change on their profile, I was wondering if it would be possible for them to have a dashboard with all the info and, if needed, having them directly update their profile so the collection item updates ( to a draft status) automatically.

Would this be something that could be done with Memberstack?

If so, would it be possible to let users upload files? (jpg´s and/or pdf´s specifically)

Thank you a lot in advance and keep up the good work!

Cheers :blush:

Hey J :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Dashboards are doable with Memberstack. We have several videos on how to do this with Memberstack, webflow, airtable, and zapier. As for files… To be honest this is complicated. Memberstack profile fields are all text fields so you would need to find another third-party service to add the file to and then update the profile field with the URL from that service.

Here are a few tutorials on dashboards with Memberstack:

Thank you Josh! I’ll give it a go soon.

Cheers and have a great weekend!!!

1 Like