Members only form fill for job board

Hey there :wave:

I’m building a job board where I have users fill out a Webflow form to apply to the job. After they’ve applied, I’d like to create a MemberStack user profile for them which seems simple enough.

What’s slightly more complicated is I’d like users that have a MemberStack user profile to be able to 1-click apply to jobs without needing to fill out their profile again.

I’m trying to figure out how to do this with “Members only content” but I’m not sure if it’s possible. I’m thinking if there’s a way to do this with Webflow’s HTML Embeds and pass the job details + Memberstack profile data through that way?

Ideally, the job that the person applied for would show up on their Memberstack user account too so it’s easily searchable.

Hi @dhruvbhalla :wave:

Are you willing, instead, to store all of this within the Webflow CMS or is it a hard requirement that you store this all within the MemberStack profile?

The ideal solution is it’s stored in the MemberStack profile. I’m not sure how I would store user data on job applies in the Webflow CMS, but I’m open to ideas.

I don’t think I can help much with this. I wouldn’t take this approach.

It’s fairly simple.

Not speaking directly to what you’re asking, but here’s a walk through that you could easily retool for your own needs (checkout out some of the other screencasts for more ideas as well):