Memberstack UI text is white/faded on my site

Hi everyone,

The UI text has somehow changed the font color into white, so you can’t see it because of the white pop-up background.

Does anyone know how I can fix this?

I have attached a screenshot of the problem.

Kind regards

1 Like

Hi Tobias :wave:

The top power-up should help. https://app.memberstack.io/power-ups

Memberstack inherits the font color from the body of your site unless you override it. That top power-up explains how to override the color.

1 Like

Hey Duncan,

I didn’t realize Memberstack inherited the font color from the body of the site and spent like 40 minutes digging around until I found this answer. Perhaps it could be included as a tooltip somewhere along the setup process?

Thanks for the solution!

2 Likes

Hey Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out, you’re point is noted and super helpful! We will look at the best way to display this bit of information in the setup process😃

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

I’m having an issue with forms and account colors and need some help.

At first, I assumed I had accidentally set a light colour in the Design settings panel, but even after changing it to black, I still have this issue.

I even uploaded a black version of the logo just in case it was pulling a colour from there. No luck.

See screenshots below.

Is this a bug? Or am I missing something?

1 Like

Hey Jack! I merged these topics for future users. Here’s the solution: Memberstack UI text is white/faded on my site

1 Like

Thanks Duncan!

Sorry, I didn’t find this when I searched — appreciate your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

No worries :smiley: :call_me_hand:

You just made this thread easier to find!

Happy to help

A post was split to a new topic: Checkout text is white