Modify Invalid Password Message

1. Please build something that lets me…
    Set the “invalid email or password” message on login. Is there a way to do this with code currently? I have seen some information about how to modify the cancellation dialog under the accounts, is there a way to modify this invalid email and password pop up?

Ideally, we want to change it from “Invalid email or password” to “Due to a recent site update, do these instructions etc etc”

1. This is important to me because…
    We have ported over a our logins from another website and need to remind people that they need to reset there password because of the website update. A lot of our subscribers are getting confused and not knowing what to do.

2. My current workaround is…
    Currently, we have a text block under the login in big bold red, but people seem to not read it and only read the pop up :slight_smile:

Hey Robby :wave:

We have a great article covering this here In your case the information would be on row 102 of the google sheet in the article. :smiley:

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

This is great! This will also give us the ability to some other things that we have been wanting to do so thank you for being awesome!

1 Like

NOOOOO Robby…

Is there a way to replace the “Email not found” message? This is on the Reset your password dialog box.

There doesn’t appear to be an option in the google sheets document for this?

Also, is there a way to adjust how long an error message is displayed?

Hey Robby :wave:

Good find! Looks like we left that out. Adding it to our bug list now. :smiley: As for the duration of the error messages, we do not have a way to change that right now. I will add a feature request for that too.

:triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post: [Feedback sent to roadmap] :triangular_flag_on_post::triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like