MemberStack.io

Multiple Memberships

Hi Memberstack,

we quite often … actually always need the possibility of multiple membership. Like signing up for class A and also B at a learning program. Or following trainer 1 and also 3 but not 2.

8 Likes

This is a BIG feature for us. Both in terms of workload and value. It’s high on the roadmap and something we’re really excited about!

Thanks for posting the feature request!

4 Likes

You are welcome. This is also BIG for us … we need this in nearly any project. Thats why we permanently end up using Wordpress over and over again.

4 Likes

We need this too. We want to offer mini courses that people can buy individually or that can be purchased within a package. Some people would only want to buy 3 mini-courses instead of the package of 12. These would be best offered individually and just allow them to buy whichever they’d like.

5 Likes

Important feature for us as well!

4 Likes

Agreed, multiple standalone subscriptions/memberships are REQUIRED for virtually ALL of my present clients. Hope a solution for this will be forthcoming ASAP… Thanks for keeping this a high priority!

2 Likes

Any update on the status of multiple memberships being implemented?

2 Likes

Hi Armand, not yet. This is going to be a tough one.

Had built a test site in Webflow and was disapointed to find out that a given member can only have one membership. This would be top of my backlog if I were you guys! Now currently seeking alternative… I’d also make this more clear to save people like me two hours of time.

Great product, however any update on multi-membership? We need this otherwise the use case isn’t there. Please and thank you.

Also really excited about this. Totally necessary to sell our online courses and events. Along with group registration ability.