Need to Import Members with Payment Data

I need to import paid members to Memberstack. They are currently subscribed via Woocommerce + Stripe and have different renewal dates. How can I do this? Thanks!!

1 Like

Hey Kara :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

We’re super excited to hear you want to import paying members! To be 100% transparent, we aren’t able to help with all imports right now for logistical and technical reasons.

1. Can you tell us a bit more about the number of customers you need to import?
  2. Are they all paid customers?
  3. If so, about how much are they paying each month?
  4. How soon do you need to get them transferred over?

Sure thing!

1. 77 customers
  2. All paid
  3. Varying levels, some of whom are on a free plan until their membership renews next year
  4. By tomorrow would be great!

Hey Kara :wave:

Currently adding paid memberships into the system is a daunting task and is a manual process by 1 of our developers. We will not be able to add your paid members right now. The ability to import paid members is in our roadmap and all of us are looking forward to it.

Shoot! Well thanks for following up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I am following up on this as you say to make a forum post here.

Where should I make a forum post to get help importing members with payment data?

I have 350 subscriptions on Chargebee. I need to know I can import them before I move forward with Memberstack. Thank you for your help :slight_smile: