New Here - Can I Build Unique Profile Portals For Each User?

Hi,

I’m an online sports coach and building out a platform for my players to subscriber for live & VOD classes.

I would want to build the subscription site where by each player’s profile portal can be populated with feedback messages sent by the company?

In addition their profile would contain participation or performance data that they or the company can add over time.

Is this possible with a combination of Webflow and MS?

Thanks
Adam

Yes. For a fuller answer I need more details…

How do you get this feedback from the “company?” Is this something they provide in a spreadsheet? More details please :smile:

In addition their profile would contain participation or performance data that they or the company can add over time.

How would the company add this?

Thanks Chris,

I current send feedback to my clients via email it’s mostly text based.

Performance data would be added using an imbedded form connected to a spreadsheet/database, at the moment it is recorded using google forms.

I would want to build the subscription site

Easy enough with MemberStack + Webflow + Zapier. Here is a screencast of mine walking you through the fundamentals of setting that up:

where by each player’s profile portal can be populated with feedback messages sent by the company?

I current send feedback to my clients via email it’s mostly text based.

This is doable. Instead of shooting out an email I’d use something like Airtable (it’s basically a spreadsheet on steroids) to add that feedback for a player, then use Zapier to add that to your Webflow CMS (for the correct player).

I don’t have a screencast for doing specifically this (and I can’t think of anyone else who walks through this off the top of my head) but if you watch a few screencasts it should be simple to understand how Zapier is triggered by new rows added to Airtable.

Performance data would be added using an imbedded form connected to a spreadsheet/database, at the moment it is recorded using google forms.

So you could replace this with Webflow forms that you submit and get added to a players CMS. I don’t have (and I don’t know of any others) that show exactly this use-case, but I do have a screencast that is VERY similar. It allows logged in members to update only their “comments” - you could easily retool this for your needs:

This should send you on the right path. It’ll most likely require you to run through a few screencasts, and tinker with a few tests, to get your head wrapped around it.

That said, it’s all doable and MemberStack is the payment / authentication layer that will glue it all together for you.

3 Likes

This is beyond helpful thank you so much. I’ve used Airtable before and also set up a bunch of Zaps so i’m sure I can get that working.

Been researching for about 8hrs straight before I found this Webflow & MS combo, very thankful to have finally found a flexible but usable platform for someone who understands enough tech to be dangerous but is not a developer!

Much appreciated!!
Adam

2 Likes