MemberStack.io

One checkbox is working in signup form, the other isn't

Hey there!

I’m working on a site in Webflow and one of my checkboxes is working during signup, while the other isn’t. Memberstack “sees” the checkbox, but won’t update the profile with the selected answer on signup.

Is this a known bug or is anyone able to help troubleshoot on this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Hey Josh :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Is this a group of checkboxes? If so, you need to add them as separate checkboxes and assign each checkbox its own custom field from Memberstack. Here is an article on checkboxes :smiley:

Hey Josh!

Thanks for hopping in to assist. I do have a custom field assigned to each checkbox and when testing the signup form, Memberstack sees both. When I submit the form, I only get the response for the “Not in NJ, NY, RI” recorded in Memberstack.

I’m pretty stumped on what might be happening here. Any suggestions? Photo attached below!

Think i figured it out. Your checkboxes are sharing the same id and other attributes. Try renaming them to be unique and it should fix the issue. :smiley:

Hey Josh!

I’ve changed the ID and name for each, but still having the same issue. Am I missing something else that I should change as well?

Thanks again for your help.

Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.12.13 PM Screen Shot 2020-07-28 at 4.12.21 PM