Only One payment

Hi guys,

I have a question about memberstack. I wonder if it’s possible to make only one payment to access to the membership instead of paying monthly. It’s possible?

Thank you!

Hey Felix :wave:

Great news! This is totally possible with Memberstack. When you create a new membership you would select “One-time” as the billing frequency. :smiley: :smiley:

billing-frequency

1 Like

Hey there, I’m in the process of comparing platforms, oiutseta and memberstack, and am looking at this “one-time” payment feature. Does the user receive a membership email after completing the transaction? I’m interested in selling one-offs in addition to memberships and really like the this platform, however, it would be super confusing for users if they think they’re paying for a single event only to get an email that says “Your membership has been blah blah blah.”

Hey Paint Laurent :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Memberstack does not send emails by default. To send email you would use a service like Zapier. Here is an article about this. :smiley:

Noted, thanks @Josh-Lopez

1 Like

Wait @Josh-Lopez, so MS doesn’t send any email? So I have to use Zapier to send confirmation membership subscription emails as well? The question is—what does MS send to the user if a user purchases a one-off. Based on your answer, nothing? That seems a little weird.

You are correct, we do not send out any emails. The reason for this is because we want to keep the platform as flexible as possible. :smiley: