MemberStack.io

Opinions on having to create a separate account for the forum

Hey :wave:, all you fine folks out there! We are trying to collect some data on your thoughts about the current forum setup. Did you get frustrated at all having to create another account to post in this forum? :smiley:

much love :heart:

For this forum? Doesn’t affect/ bother me in the slightest.

In general? I would love to be able to implement SSO between Memberstack/Discourse. I have a client who would love this feature!

1 Like

thank you for the feedback. Are you happy with Discourse as a customer or would something like CIrcle.so be better?

I have to say as a forum admin, I like Discourse a lot. I’d honestly not heard of Circle before today so can’t really give an opinion on it.

1 Like

yep -really frustrating i muc prefer a single sign on

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback! Do you prefer a single source for customer service or the flexibility of multiple sources like a forum, slack, and other places? I know Circle.so has chat, forum type posts, and navigation like slack. Trying to get as much feedback as possible. :smiley:

I very much like forum-type posts because of the ease of finding old information. I find that stuff tends to get buried a lot easier in Slack / other chat-type collab apps.

1 Like