MemberStack.io

Payment gateways

One more because it often kills MemberStack as there are not enough payment options for members.

Paypal is very often requested and also Klarna (we are based in Europe and Klarna is huge here.)

3 Likes

Here are the most common gateways our users request (in no particular order).

Future readers: Please like and post the gateways you want to use.

Paypal - https://www.paypal.com

5 Likes

Mobile payments - Google Pay, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, etc.

2 Likes

ACH payments - Direct bank payments.

iDeal - a payment system used in the Netherlands.

3 Likes

Authorize.net - Accept credit card payments and electronic checks.

Bitcoin! - Would also appreciate monero!

2 Likes

Yes please! Would be great for your Dutch users

1 Like

As Stripe is already integrated i Memberstack, is it possible to “activate” their (local) payment methods like SOFORT, SEPA etc. ?

Im sure there are good reasons why its not available at the moment, but im just curious about it :smiley:

What about this -> Is it possible to bypass the Payment Informations (Credit Card) when entering a lifetime coupon?

You could show a costum checkout button which says something like “Don’t have a credit card? Pay with X)” and collect payments trough it. Then you can send the costumer the coupon and he is on board.

It’s not sexy and can be very manual, but could be one way to get costumers at all.

What are your thoughts about it?

2 Likes

What’s the status? is there a roadmap for new payment methods? When can we expect to see new ones?

Hi Orsi,

We do have plans to add new payment methods – we don’t have a roadmap for this though.

Do you have a specific method you are looking for?

Yes, ideal please! For the Dutch market it’s crucial

Orsi Szentes

I help businesses grow.

+31 641 280 773

orsi.szentes@gmail.com

Twitter | LinkedIn

I think you would get a lot of customers, you would be surprised that there are virtually no e-commerce sites that support iDeal based subscription products…

Orsi Szentes

I help businesses grow.

+31 641 280 773

orsi.szentes@gmail.com

Twitter | LinkedIn

Ah good news there! iDeal will be realistically one of the first “other” payment gateways we will support.

The reason for this is b/c of Stripe –– they support iDeal out of the box now and we just need to account for this in our integration with them :grinning:

Do you have a rough ETA ? :pray::pray::pray:

Orsi Szentes

I help businesses grow.

+31 641 280 773

orsi.szentes@gmail.com

Twitter | LinkedIn

Paypal
Mobile Payments
Monero

Have a site launching for a client in 1-2 months. Not having a Paypal option is currently a bottleneck of rthem :frowning: Any luck on a possible timeline?

1 Like

We haven’t started on a Paypal integration yet, so I don’t recommend waiting for us. Feature developer will start to pickup soon, but it’s hard to say when each feature will go live.

Is there a timeline for payment gateways supported by stripe?

• Sepa direct debit.
  • Pay later.
  • Sofort.
  • Giropay.
  • etc.