Posts only for paid subscribers

Hi,

I would like to know if Memberstack + Webflow can create a series of posts only for paid subscribers.

Example:
I will have 100 posts on the blog, of which:
60 for everyone (free, no registration required)
40 for registered, paid subscribers.

I want to be able to define what part of paid posts should be visible to everyone.
Example:

20% of a paid post would be seen by everyone and the remaining
80% would only be visible after purchasing a subscription.

(example in the picture)

Is it possible with Memberstack and Webflow?

Hey Karol :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Great question! This is possible but its an advanced use case. Here is a clone of a similar website. What is your experience level with custom code/javascript? :smiley:

Thank you for the link to the example! This is exactly what I was talking about. By “advanced use case” you mean showing some premium content for everyone?

My guess is that a simple division into free / premium items is a standard option in memberstack?

Is the example (shown in the link above) described in your documentation? Thanks!

Hey Karol :wave:

By advanced use case, I was referring to the need for some custom code. :smiley: We do not have a breakdown of the link I shared yet but we are working on it. To be honest it was put in the backlog because we haven’t received many requests about it.

Thanks for your reply :slightly_smiling_face:
Do you have also tutorials or page to duplicate with easier method - posts for all users and posts only for members (without displaying part of content). I think this approach will be possible without any line of code?

Hey Karol

I haven’t seen this done without custom code. This is an advanced use case for our platform right now. I understand this is frustrating. If you have the budget for it we do have a Find an Expert form you can add this project to. This goes out to all our designers and developers who would love to do the custom code for you.

Karol,

You just want to make it so some blogs are available to members while others are available to everyone?

Am I understanding the question correctly?

If so, you’re right you don’t need code, you just need to do custom attributes.

This is a good page to check out: