We’re using webflow with memberstack and running into some trouble pre-filling multi-option select inputs and file upload inputs.
I have tried the following steps:
ms-update="profile"on the form
ms-data=<datafield>on the select/input element
- tried setting
ms-field=<datafield>on the select/input element
As soon as I set the
ms-data=<datafield> on either the select or file input element, I immediately see this stack trace:
memberstack.js?webflow:1 Uncaught DOMException: Failed to set the 'value' property on 'HTMLInputElement': This input element accepts a filename, which may only be programmatically set to the empty string. at https://api.memberstack.io/static/memberstack.js?webflow:1:29393 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at https://api.memberstack.io/static/memberstack.js?webflow:1:29283 at https://api.memberstack.io/static/memberstack.js?webflow:1:30021 at Array.forEach (<anonymous>) at W (https://api.memberstack.io/static/memberstack.js?webflow:1:29153) at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (https://api.memberstack.io/static/memberstack.js?webflow:1:39120)
The select behavior:
- initial form submission files the values correctly into memberstack if only one option is selected.
- If two or more options are selected, memberstack is only capturing the first value
- I haven’t been able to pre-fill the select either as a multi-option or single-option using
The file upload behavior:
- The initial form submission simply adds a windows default subpath to the filename i.e.
file-input-field = C:\fakepath\Credit Report_Full.pdf
- The form does not pre-fill using
ms-datawith the above stack trace
Trying to figure out whether I’m doing this wrong / missing steps / or whether either or both of these are unsupported.