Really pumped to dive into memberstack !!! I am a total newbie so pardon any ignorance. I hope my Q helps others in the community.
Quick Context: Looking to consolidate Thinkific (LMS Course Portal), Fb group (Forum) and accountability program to make memberstack my all-in-one platform that grows with us.
Current accountability process:
- user submits a google form - data attached
- users checkin with their accountability partners and confirms their Submission which updates their scorecard in google sheets
- If user does NOT submit accountability, their penalty is to add $15 to the pot.
- Every 2 weeks, the most consistent users split the pot as a reward
Desired functionality using memberstack
- memberstack sends an email/text reminder at pre-set end of day time to complete their accountability
- User submits form from within portal
- User connects with accountability partner (not sure best way to do this on memberstack)
- If user does NOT complete form during 24 hour window, user is auto-billed $15 via stripe
- user is able to view their daily / weekly / monthly activity #’s based on their submissions inside their dashboard
- User is able to view group dashboard / leaderboard
- Weekly and monthly progress reports are sent automatically sharing the users progress on scorecard
- Is there a template for/like webflow university UI for my course / LMS section? I love the UI/UX!
- What is the best way to gather form data ? It seems webflow has a limit on submissions and then charges extra so I’m thinking forms or airtable is best ?
- How can I visualize individual user data based on form submissions ?
- How can I visualize group data / setup a leaderboard type UI ? Anyone doing this already ?
- Is memberstack/webflow still a good option to achieve all this ?
Thanks so much !