Signup for a Different Membership Using the Custom Membership Signup Link

I know each membership has a custom signup link, but I am not sure how to set that up. Where does that link or the data variable go within the signup form HTML? Can I have two signup buttons on the same page that sign someone up for a different membership? I believe this is possible but am not sure how to implement it.

Hey Dakota :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face: The short answer to your question is yes! You can have 2 signup buttons on the same page. Here are a couple links that will help you implement this. :grinning: Also what site builder are you using?

Memberships: The basics
Signup and Login Modals
List of site builder specific videos

Hey Josh,

Cheers for the info, I’ll give it a shot and let you know. As for the site builder, I am using Unbounce, which I am unsure if you are familiar with or not. It is more of a landing page builder than a site builder. We hosts sites for our partners and are looking into enabling our partners/clients to have accounts with access to content we wouldn’t throw on a completely public page. Experimenting with Memberstack to see if this is something we want to roll out to our 60+ sites as that number grows.

So far, this tool is awesome and really well built. I am looking forward to continue experimenting!

1 Like

That’s awesome! If you need anything else just let me know. :grinning: