Skills sharing profiles active & inactive

Hey there, really need help with back end functionality here and can’t find a similar answer elsewhere.

I need to do the following for my member platform in member stack. I work with paying members that share their skills with charities

Can someone tell me whether the below is possible from member stack integrations

1) Members log in, complete and save a skill-sharing profile which they have ACTIVE/ Green INACTIVE/Red

2) Charities log in and see said, members and can reach our or connect with active members and ask for support via our skill-sharing model
3) Ideally the skills profiles would be grouped and visible by skill i.e. 74 members in marketing, 36 in graphic design etc

I cant find a way to do this myself and need to give the info to a web developer to set this up as soon as I am able to really.

This functionality will allow me to take on multiple charities and large membership groups.

Thanks in advance

Can someone tell me whether the below is possible from member stack integrations

Yes.

Yes.

Not sure. This wouldn’t be a MemberStack thing but instead a Webflow thing.

Thanks, Chris, any tips on how for a complete beginner? (top two points if poss) If it’s easy for you to post below I can pass it on to a web developer.

Thanks in advance!