MemberStack.io

Specific sign up

Hello guys,

Would it be possible to have only specific users who can signup to the platform so not everybody can use it?

I would like to have only people from a company to have access to the platform with their company email. Or registered email who will be allow to have access to the site. I hope it makes sense.

Thanks,

Kamel

Hey Benton :wave:

Yes! Restricting access by email address is possible. Here is an article about this topic! https://help.memberstack.com/en/articles/3860047-how-to-only-allow-signups-from-certain-email-domains

If this does not answer your question please just let me know. :smiley:

Hello Josh,

Sorry for the late reply and thank you for your answer. I have looked at it and it’s great! However, what if someone just create a fake account with an email with the domain name in it. How can we be sure that this email is valid and not fake? Per exemple, Apple have name@apple.com but i am not a Appel employee, signup with a fake email just putting name@apple.com to give me access to the site.

I hope it makes sense :wink:

Thanks again for your help.

Verifying emails is not available currently in Memberstack. I do have a workaround though. Check this out Email verification :smiley:

1 Like

Do you guys have an ETA on this feature?

Not yet. We have a whole list of things we are working on. We are a small team and are getting through it one step at a time. :smiley: We recently started releasing feature news here!

1 Like