This update is long over due! Since we last shared updates here, Memberstack has grown to 400+ customers, $1.5 million in total transactions, and our team has doubled! If you’re wondering why we haven’t released any large features in the last 4-months:
Tyler and I seriously under-estimated how much work this would be We so appreciate your patience as we’ve scaled up the team, fixed bugs, and tried our best to answer your messages quickly. Thanks for being such wonderful people
The world needs a bigger, better Memberstack. It’s never been easier to build a website, but there’s still a huge difference between building a website and building a web app. Memberstack is uniquely positioned to enable thousands and thousands of people to build legitimate online businesses, software products, and web apps. If you’re interested in working with us on the roles below or others, drop us your resume at email@example.com. Earn a $500 Amazon gift card if you refer someone that we successfully hire:
- Customer Success Manager
- Backend + Integrations Engineer
- Front-end Engineer
- Wordpress Expert (Part-time Contract)
- Other Platform Experts (Squarespace, Shopify, etc)
We just launched a new setup experience on Memberstack — cutting it down from 10 steps to 3. And we’ve put new systems in place to build, release, and support features more quickly. This will continue to get faster as we scale up the team. Speaking of…
New Team Members
- Naitik Mehta @naitik is leading product growth & operations — he was one of Memberstack’s early customers. He used it to build an online job board for people with disabilities in tech for his previous project.
- Molly Floyd @mollyfloyd24 is on the customer support team — she is helping us stay on track with making sure each customer gets a response as soon as possible.
That’s it for now — expect more frequent updates, better admin functionality, improved reliability, and lots of new features coming your way.