Hokai groovers and shakers, a conundrum that needs the help of the brains trust!
I have three categories of ‘members’. One of which is ‘suppliers’.
What we’d like to do is:
- Supplier fills out an application form on Webflow (check)
- Admin is notified via Webflow that a new application is awaiting approval (check)
- Admin vet’s supplier (check)
- Admin sends the approved supplier an email with a Memberstack payment link that the supplier completes (ISSUE)
- Supplier becomes a ‘new [supplier] member’ (ISSUE)
Is it possible to execute points 4 and 5?
or, have I not had enough caffeine and there is a much simpler way to achieve the above?
In advance, many thanks!