MemberStack.io

We are excited to go Live but some Questions Pls

Hey Guys. We are so excited to go live in two weeks. We really love what Member-stack can do for conceders!!! Although we have a few questions to finalize our work.

1. Once a member signs up, is MS sending/storing the customer information automatically in Stripe.com? cause currently we are on test mode and we really cannot see the date being transferred. If not, then do we have to make a ZAP to send new member, cancelled member date to Stripe?

2. Once a new member is created, will we be getting any confirmation email that a new member has been created in MS?

3. Once “send invoices” set to on in Stripe, does that mean it will automatically send invoices to the members or it requires a manual action from Stripe?

We will really appreciate this help as we are nearly done just need this to be sorted.

Hey Mansoor :wave:

Welcome, and thank you for posting in the forum! :partying_face:

Let me answer as best as I can :slight_smile:

1. Yes, a new customer will be added to stripe when they pay for a membership.
  2. You can add a step in zapier to email anyone when a new member has registered. More info here.
  3. You shouldn’t have to do this in stripe and Memberstack should be set up to have memberships be on a subscription.

Hope all goes well with your launch! :smiley:

Hey Josh,

Thanks so much for this info. Can I get some clarity on the point 3.

Do you mean Once a subscription is purchased via memberstck, stripe will email a receipt to the customer?

Can you please confirm this.

M

Yes, you should be able to turn on receipts within stripe. Here is an article about this. Here is a technical document on this as well. :smiley: