I am hoping someone can assist with this bug, please.
This is in reference to the following tutorial and clone provided by MemberStack / Duncan:
ISSUE: When updating a Member’s profile within a Webflow website via a Form linked to MemberStack, all the fields are updating correctly except the Checkbox fields. If the Checkbox Setting called Style is set to Custom, the checkbox field does not display the update once the page is refreshed. If the Style is set to “Default”, the checkbox displays the update correctly after a page refresh.
- I have a website created with Webflow and it has MemberStack connected to it
- On the Webflow member page, I have a form which contains the MemberStack Profile fields for the active member and it is connected to MemberStack
- This allows the Member to update their profile anytime within the Webflow created website
- All fields are updating correctly except the Checkbox fields if the Checkbox Style Setting is set to Custom. If it is set to Default, the update displays correctly.
- I am able to see the respective updates in MemberStack when I view the respective Member’s profile
- When I refresh the website profile page, the checkbox fields which have the Style set to Custom are no longer selected. Only the checkbox fields which have the Style set to Default appear selected.
- This issue appears to be with a setting related to the Checkbox Settings when a checkbox style is set to “Custom”
This issue creates numerous UX issues and the form information is inaccurate.
After a Member updates their profile within the Webflow website, the profile updates correctly within MemberStack but does not display correctly for the user within the Webflow website. As such, the Member sees that the target field becomes unselected after they pressed update so they choose it again and press update. This causes the profile within MemberStack to think the checkbox has now been deselected. When the Member tries again, the field will be changed in MemberStack but will not display in the Webflow website. And the beat goes on….
Can anyone assist with this?