MemberStack.io

Zapier: membership_subscribed_to missing on update

In Zapier the “membership_subscribed_to” data field is showing as not available when I’m trying to use is it with the Member Updated trigger event. Is this intentional? I was planning to use that field to update a subscribers information in Drip from their “free” account to one of the paid options when they upgrade.

1 Like

Hello!

Right now it’s not possible to change a member’s membership with the Update member action. That action is only capable of updating their profile info, email, and unique page (for those using that feature).

1 Like

Thanks for the reply @belltyler. I think I wrote that backwards… what I am trying to do is to read the current memberstack plan that the member is subscribed_to using the Member Updated trigger.

So for example… if a Member is Updated, then pull the current plan in the Subscribed_to field. Then I would use Integromat or Zapier to send the current plan in the Subscribed_to field to another platform.

Hopefully this makes a little more sense.

2 Likes

Ah yes, I see now! That was my bad! I completely read your question wrong :laughing:

What you need is our Membership Changed trigger which is still a work in progress. The member updated trigger doesn’t fire when a member upgrades/downgrades/cancels, etc.

I will say though that we are really close to being able to add that trigger. I don’t have an exact ETA but we are close!

2 Likes

Ok - thanks so much for that update. And for confirming I wasn’t going crazy. :slight_smile:

2 Likes